Dr. Kent Salholm has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1987.
Dr. Kent Salholm has been freeing people from pain since1988 in his clinic in Garden Grove, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Salholm uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Salholm is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Portland State University (1983)
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (1986)
- Qualified Medical Examiner (1992)
- Certified Industrial Consultant (1992)
- Appointed Preceptor Faculty Member of Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (since 1991)
- Radiography X-ray Supervisor and operator (since 1987)
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- ACA Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness
- Orange County Chiropractic Society
- Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce